A new two story villa of 107 sqm net (+ covered terrace), on a 532 sqm land plot, in a quiet location, at the end of the village app 7 km from the sea, consisted of the ground floor with kitchen, kitchen cabinet, dining room, bathroom, living room, hall, one bedroom, garden closet (with a third toilet node)+ covered veranda with a separate area of the fireplace, and the 1st floor with two bedrooms, hallway and bathroom, connected by indoor stairs.
Equipment and facilities:
- The property can be reached by the local bus rides, also on the road in front of the property there is a bus stop;
- Absolute peace and quiet, unchanged for centuries landscape of stones, olives and holm trees, also ancient stone piles with a view to the sea dominate the location of the property, whereas with the property ceases the construction zone and there is no possibility of further building, also there is a possibility of buying for a fair price additional bordering land, in surface as agreed with the owners,
- a professional pool 3 x 5 m in dimensions, lifted off the ground about 50 cm forming the seating surfaces around the pool,
- 2 parking spots;
- accessed by public path from the public road
- designed in a traditional style, with a combined facade dominated by hand-cut stones and thermal plaster with stone gutters made of Brac's stone, with all the exterior openings also bordered in Brač stone, with external authentic wooden green shutters, while the inner openings are quality plastic thermo windows, all custom-made,
- The heating and cooling system have been implemented in the units, all electrical installations, including satellite TV, telephone, alarm, indoor cinema and video surveillance etc, installation of water and sewer, lightning rod , also pool installation,
- built with high quality, with a ceiling height of 2,80 to 4,50 m, with an orientation that preserves privacy, the construction was performed without haste, slowly and with respect to all the rules of civil engineering, as well as mandatory deadlines that must elapse between the individual phases of construction;
- The outer boundary walls of the property are hand- carved stone walls with two faces or old stone dry walls , all with the aim to preserve the environmental features,
- The interior equipment is of a very high quality with porcelain floor tiles (40 x 40 cm), ash first class lacquered parquet bigger length and width (40 x 7 cm), but 22 mm thick, high quality ceramic and masonry showers with glass door, full internal doors made of wood (elm) and equivalent opening borders hand-made, stone interior staircase, stone sills, stone floor windows, stone bar and a stone wall racks in the bathrooms, high quality electrical switches (ST), prepared installed installations of heating devices and cooling, video surveillance, alarm, satellite TV and etc.
It is possible to purchase 100 % shares of the company that owns the property, in which case there's no property transfer tax of 4 %.