: Hvar (Stari Grad)
EUR € 850.000
• 418 m2 of premium space
• Divisible into four distinct separate spaces each with it's own utilities, allowing for flexibility to combine and match spaces for commercial use
• Separate large WC space
• Rooftop terrace of 355 m2 directly above the space, currently used for AC and similar, possible future expansion of additional floor to the building
• High Roh Bau finish to the highest possible standards and certifications
• Easily accessible on the 1st floor by oversize elevator, main west staircase, access ramp, and separate east staircase allowing access from both sides
• Sweeping views of Stari Grad Bay and the Ferry port
• Facing North-West towards the Bay, avoiding direct heat from the sun and saving energy
• Floor to ceiling, fully openable, sliding window panes, allowing for high air-flow and energy savings
• Highest quality, electronic, fully programmable, remote controlled, full window outside venetian blinds, helping save energy and increase convenience
• Building completely set up and running, ready to move in
The Ferry Terminal in Stari Grad is a just opened modern business complex located in the Ferry port in Stari Grad on the Island of Hvar. The Ferry port itself is centrally located on the main Island road, 10 km from the towns of Hvar and Jelsa, and 2 km from the center of Stari Grad, which makes this complex easily accessible and perfectly located for all potential clients. The Ferry port, according to the official statistics, receives a yearly footfall of more than 1,300,000 passengers. This is set to expand tremendously due to the planned and approved cruise ship port, the only on the Island. A seafront walkway connects to Stari Grad town.
A modern business building, first on the Island, the Ferry Terminal has been constructed to the highest European standards. Besides serving the 1,300,000 passengers that pass trough the Ferry port, this complex will also function as a place where both local and visiting customers can shop, relax and spend quality time. The building will be open all year round with most business being open 0-24h during the tourist season. Maintenance of the building and upkeep of the common areas is done as a whole by a professional firm to maintain the highest standards. Visual identity of the building and the monitoring of all changes will be done as a whole, again to maintain the appeal and the standards of the entire building. The building features 24 hours surveillance, staffed toilets, a 12-person elevator, and parking. A large free parking space in the service of the port is adjacent, making this location even more convenient. An ultra luxurious Club/Lounge bar on the first floor has already opened in the building. A restaurant, bakery, cafe bar, tourist agencies, gallery, fast food, and a souvenir shop complete the current offer and have also begun serving customers.