TRGOSTAN became member of the Russian Business Club
Since February 2011 TRGOSTAN has become one of the members of the Russian Business Club for the Western Balkans region, established following the initiative of the Russian companies interested in development and promotion of cooperation with the companies in this region. The aim of the Russian Business Club is networking of the Russian economic entities and the highest-profile companies in all economic sectors of Croatia, Serbia and Monte Negro, in order to facilitate communication and business activities in the market.
TRGOSTAN shall benefit from the membership in the Russian Business in terms of direct communication with over 70,000 managers of the largest Russian companies, who shall have the opportunity to receive monthly information on the most attractive currently available real estate.
Starting from October 2009 Trgostan Agency brings it's advertising service to a higher level in cooperation with The Digital Property Group Ltd:
The real estate listed with the Trgostan agency simultaneously appears on UK most quality property portals FindAProperty.com and PrimeLocation.com providing:
- 5 milions unique viewers per month
- effective, high quality marketing, designed to deliver valuable leads to agents
- frequent and highly visible press advertising in titles such as the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, the Independent and Condé Nast magazines
Real estate agency Trgostan, in cooperation with internet portal realestatecroatia.com
, one of the marketing pioneers on the real estate market in Croatia, provides advertising services for your real estate within the European network portal using state-of-the-art networking technology which makes your real estate visible to more than 7 million visitors per month. The real estate listed with the Trgostan agency simultaneously appears on 12 portals targeted at European countries that have the largest purchase potential for real estate in Croatia:
Spain, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, France, Belgium, Hungary, Germany, Italy and Netherlands;
as well as on the largest real estate portals in Russia and Slovenia.
Follow us on:
www.trgostan.hr is the official Trgostan portal with over 600 recent properties to offer in Dalmatia at this moment. Following the market trends as well as our Client's interest, the majority of the properties we offer are located on most beautiful and most desired locations on the Dalmatian coast:
- island of Hvar (Hvar, Jelsa, Vrboska, Stari Grad, Dol, Vrbanj, Pitve, Svirce, Brusje, Velo Grablje, Bogomolje, Sucuraj, Poljica..)
- island of Vis (Vis, Komiža, Podhumlje, Podselje, Stoncica, Milna, Zaglav, Mala Travna, Vela Travna, Marine zemlje, Zena Glava...)
- island of Lastovo (Lastovo, Lucice, Skrivena Luka, Pasadur, Zaklopatica...)
- island of Brac (Sutivan, Supetar, Bol, Splitska, Postira, Pucisca, Bobovisca, Povlja, Sumartin, Milna, Mirca, Dol, Lozisca, Nerezisca, Skrip, Selca...)
- island of Mljet
- island of Solta
- Sibenik archipelago islands (Krapanj, Kaprije, Zlarin, Prvic, Zut, ...)
- Split (Diocletian's palace, centar, Bacvice, Manus, Spinut, Znjan, Pazdigrad, Trstenik, Gripe...)
- Trogir (Ciovo, Marina, Seget Vranjica, Seget Donji, Kastela, Vinisce...)
- Sibenik (Sevid, Razanj, Rogoznica, Primosten, Zablace, Sparadici, Brodarica, Vodice, Pirovac, Murter..)
- Omis (Nemira, Stanici, Lokva Rogoznica, Mimice, Medici, Marusici, Pisak...)
- Makarska ( Baska Voda, Brela, Promajna, Tucepi, Podgora, Gradac...)
- Peljesac (Orebic, Viganj, Loviste, Sreser, Janjina, Trpanj, Trstenik...)
LUXURY PROPERTIES IN DUBROVNIK AREA
At this time we have a large number of luxurious properties (villas at the sea, country-life villa as well as large estates) in the Dubrovnik area. Due to discretion desires of the owners, one can only attain more info about each of these properties at our office in Split.